A far infrared sauna is an investment in a healthier lifestyle. When it comes to your health there is no compromise. The deep penetrating heat of the TheraSauna® New Classic brings relief and healing to muscles and joints.
Extensive research has been conducted in Japan and Europe on the therapeutic uses of Infrared.
When any cell or tissue is exposed to the levels of infrared heat that this THERA SAUNA emits (the range is 7 to 14 microns) response mechanisms stimulate the healing process in the body.
Far Infrared Heat Waves:
- Burn calories, up to 600 calories in a 30 minute session
- Breaks down the lumps of fat, water and toxins in pockets beneath the skin
- Relieves pain from Arthritis, Rheumatism, Bursitis, Sprains, Strains, and over-worked muscles by dilating blood vessels and capillaries providing increased flow of rich oxygenated blood to muscles and joints thereby reducing muscle spasms
- Promotes healing of injured and sore muscle fibers
- Improves flow of the Lymph system to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Stimulates cellular and enzyme activity
- Expels embedded impurities in the skin and draws nutrients to the skin surface for improved skin tone, elasticity, texture and color
- Strengthens the immune system
- Used by medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, physical therapists, sports medicine specialists and NASA since 1965
- Far infrared is safe and FDA approved
Infrared energy is as important to human life as food, water and oxygen. It is the safe spectrum of heat naturally produced by the sun. While we don’t see infrared light or energy we can certainly feel it as it gets absorbed by the objects it touches. Far Infrared energy output is tuned to correspond with the body’s own radiant energy. Our bodies naturally absorb the infrared waves that reach our skin and penetrate into our body’s tissues.
The human body naturally absorbs far infrared. The far infrared waves between 6 to 14 microns have been proven to have special regenerative effects on the body, with an optimum absorption at the 9.4 micron frequency. When 9.4 microns is experienced for consistent periods of time (like a 30 minute sauna session), far infrared penetrates into the body’s tissues for deep muscle therapy.
Rapid Release of Toxins
Numerous toxins are absorbed and stored in our bodies every day. Substances like lead, mercury and chlorine, and carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide gases are encapsulated by large water molecules. When toxins are present in the body, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. Further, the body’s immune system is inhibited, which makes it difficult for the body to fight disease. TheraSauna’s 9.4 microns of far infrared heat expands the capillaries and skin pores and breaks down the ion bond to expel toxins from the body safely and naturally.
Heal Your Muscles and Joints
Occasionally the infrared energy in our body needs a boost to insure healing and tissue repair. TheraSauna™ patented TheraMitters® naturally dilate blood vessels and capillaries, providing increased flow of rich oxygenated blood to muscles and joints eliminating muscle spasms and promote healing of injured and sore muscles. Far infrared has been used to treat Arthritis, Bursitis, Low Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Muscle Spasms, Muscle Pain, Soft Tissue Injury, Fibromyalgia, and much more.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off? Are you ready to maintain a healthy weight? TheraSauna™ sessions help you burn calories and regulate weight so you can keep the extra weight off. TheraSauna™ sessions clear cellulite by breaking down the fat and waste stored in pockets below the skin. What are you waiting for? Start your weight loss program today!
The TheraSauna™ Far Infrared sauna operates at a lower 100 to 125 degree temperature than a traditional sauna which can reach 180 to 200 degrees. It is at this lower temperature that far infrared is produced consistently. In a far infrared sauna only 20% of the energy heats the air leaving 80% to be directly converted to heat within our body.