What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a series of suggestions and guidance given by the therapist to relax you into a momentary opening within the sub-conscious mind, where, instead of losing consciousness one gains more conscious awareness.
Hypnotherapy is tapping into this deeper part of ones mind, facilitating personal change and healing. Whether we are using Past life Regression techniques (Timeline techniques), Gestalt or DreamWork, Hypnotherapy can help one make physical, mental & emotional changes in one’s life. For most, the experience is a feeling of deep physical relaxation and heightened focus.
Hypnotherapy was first successfully utilized in the medical field, in the 1700’s by Dr. Anton Mesmer. Today, an advanced clinical Hypnotherapist will offer many techniques allowing one to explore the root cause of an issue and resolve it.
Hypnotherapy can be done over the phone o skype as well as in an office setting. It can be done in emergency situations, at the airport, on the way to the doctor or dentist’s office.
Lasting Change – Hypnotherapy has the greatest success in providing lasting change in the shortest period of time!
You Can RELAX…
- RELAX…You can never be hypnotized against your will. At any moment you will be able to think, speak, hear, or move.
- RELAX…Hypnotic suggestions cannot force you to do anything in opposition to your belief system. You would ignore the request or come out of the trance.
- RELAX…The more strong-willed, intelligent, or imaginative you can be, the easier it is to be hypnotized.
- RELAX…An atmosphere is created where it is safe to be vulnerable. The Hypnotherapist guides you to release and heal self- judgment and limited thought patterns.
- RELAX…I will be your tour guide! I am here to assist in your healing journey. Together we will unlock the doors of resistance.
The American Medical Assn. has officially recognized Hypnosis as a beneficial treatment for over 40 years. Psychotherapy Magazine compared modalities & found this to be true:
- Hypnosis: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
- Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
- Psychotherapy -38% recovery after 600 sessions
Our Innate Wisdom Knows How To Find Its Balance to Maintain Vibrant Health
Pain, fear and negative emotions keep us from this natural state. From this safe place the Hypnotherapist introduces you to the pain and fear that is blocking your way to this state of balance and sets the stage for release. I visualize, for my clients, an already healed body. I help them clarify their goals in a series of sessions.
Hypnosis Works on Helping You to Find the Original Cause of the Disharmony You are Experiencing
My experience is that clients rediscover their own sense of power to continue self-healing. “I feel more hopeful now” is a common comment from my clients. Through hypnosis my clients are empowered and learn to make choices from a place of clarity instead of fear.
Hypnosis Has Evolved Over Thousands of Years to Come to Its Modern Day Excellence
Hypnotherapy is not a quick fix. Healing emotional trauma of the past results in better coping skills of present issues, physical or emotional. In addition, it is complementary and supportive of western medicine modalities.
Hypnotherapy is Viable, Powerful and Natural – The Results are Life-Affirming and Sustaining
Western medicine can be supported by these techniques. Hypnosis can:
- Relax you deeply so that your blood pressure stays low during surgery and much less blood is released at the point of entry
- Release the drugs & anesthesia from surgery out of your system faster
- Help you to recover quickly, speeding up the healing process
Hypnotherapy is a Wonderful Gift for Maintaining Vibrant Health
Stress and anxiety suppress the immune system (the bodies natural defense against ill health or disease). Hypnosis, with deep relaxation techniques, allows you to release stress thereby rejuvenating the immune system. I create an atmosphere of beauty & love so that my clients feel safe & nurtured. With Self-hypnosis,I teach you to create your own safe space to nurture & support yourself while reinforcing the changes you’ve made.
Hypnosis for Surgery, Chemo & Radiation
We are setting the stage for the miraculous to become commonplace.”
My work with medical professionals and their patients facing surgery or medical procedures such as chemo or radiation has shown me that relaxation techniques and guidance with Hypnotherapy help one cope with one’s fears.
- This reduces the anticipatory anxiety and stress of these procedures
- The immune system will strengthen
- There may be fewer complications
- There is less pain so less pain medication is needed
- Recovery time is decreased therefore saving you money, which benefits you and your health care provider
- You may also get back to work sooner
Physicians know that operations can be performed well and when patients become a complete partner in the healing process, healing is enhanced. When we combine these two worlds, the innate wisdom and healing power of the mind, with western medicine we have the best of both worlds.
Emotional Concerns that can be Relieved
- Dental Fears
- Exam Fears
- Emotional Trauma
- Learning Difficulties
- Low Energy
- Menopause Symptoms
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking
- Rebellious Child
- Self Confidence
- Sexual Problems
- Weight Control
- And Much More